ABR: Vol 9 No 2 April 2021
Aims and Scope
ABR covers all the aspects of business and social sciences research and appreciates authors to testify existing theories and practices, to improve them, to come up with novel theories or to be critical of existing pieces of work in the fields of Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Banking, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Behavioral Sciences and Accounting e.t.c.
- Rapid publication: Through on-line submission system and competitive peer-review times
- Online First : Accepted manuscripts published on-line within 5 days of acceptance, with DOIs for immediate citation
- High Visibility: Will be indexed/listed in CrossRef, DOI, DBLP, arXiv, CiteSeer, Google scholar and other major indexing databases
- Persistent Archival: Will be archived in CLOCKSS to ensure long-term preservation of digital journal content
- Copyright: All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors (Author Rights).
- Low Cost: Article Processing Charges £149 only
- Established titles with state-of-the-art electronic publishing using on-line reading tools.
Authors can contribute with articles that illustrate
- Research Results
- Projects / Applications
- Methodologies / Algorithms
- Surveys / Scholarly Reviews
- Case Studies
- Industrial experiences
- Book Reviews
Such an all-inclusive Journal allows researchers across the disciplines to better appreciate these advances without the need to search more specialist Journals.
Important dates (For Volume 9, No 2, April 2021)
- Submission Deadline : 10 Apr 2021
- Authors Notification : 20 Apr 2021
- Publication Date : 30 Apr 2021
Professor Stephen Pollard, California State University, United States