Portfolio of scientific articles from 2010 to 2020
Djelle Opely Patrice-Aimé
- Allemagne, M-N. et al. (2007). Language disorders, from normal to pathological. In Genesis of language: landmarks and prevention of disorders, Ed. CENTER D’ORTHOPHONIE DE NEUCHATEL, pp 42-45.
- Allemagne, M-N. et al. (2007). The development of communicative competence. In Genesis of language: landmarks and prevention of disorders, Ed. CENTER D’ORTHOPHONIE DE NEUCHATEL, pp 10-11.
- American Psychiatric Association. (2010), Mini DSM IV-TR: diagnostic criteria english version supplemented by codes CIM-10, Masson, ISBN: 978-2-294-71143-5, 365 pages.
- American Psychiatric Association. (2005). DSM-IV-TR: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
- Revised text, international version with ICD-10 codes. Masson, 1082 pages.
- Brin, F., Courrier, C., Lederlé, E., Masy, V. (1997). Speech therapy dictionary. Orthoedition.
- Brin F., Courrier C., Lederle E., Masy, V.(2004), Dictionary of speech therapy, orthoedition,ISBN: 2-914121-22-9
- Coquet F,. (2002). Examination and intervention: the oral language assessment, in Le orthophonic assessment, Orthophonic rehabilitation, December, n ° 212, pages 13-42.
- Coquet, F. (2004) Oral language disorders in children and adolescents. Isbergues: Ortho Edition Coquet, F., Ferrand, P. (2008) Rehabilitation of speech delays, oral language delays.
- Delahaie M. (2009). The evolution of children’s language. Difficulty with trouble. Resource guide for professionals. Saint-Denis: Inpes
- Guenebaud, M., (2010). My child is dys – health, care, daily life. Liège, éd Déclic.
- Leclercq, A.-L. And Leroy, S. (2012). General introduction to dysphasia. Linguistic characteristics and theoretical approaches. In C. Maillart & M.-A. Schelstraete (ed.). Dysphasias: From evaluation to rehabilitation (pp. 5-34). Paris: Masson, Elsevier.
- Gerin, M., (2013). Dysphasia and language delay: comparison of pragmatic skills. Human medicine and pathology.
- Masson, C., (2014). Early detection of language delays: prevention challenges and development of an action around the identification of language disorders within an Early Medico-Social Action Center (CAMSP). Childhood- Paris-, Universitaires de France, pp. 171- 187.
- Piérart B. (2004a). Dysphasias in children: delayed development or a different language construction, in B. Piérart (Éd.), Dysphasias in children: French-speaking approach, special issue Childhood, n ° 56, 5-19. Paris: University presses of France.
- Rondal, J-A., Seron, X. (2003) Language disorders: Theoretical bases, diagnosis and rehabilitation. Belgium: Mardaga.
- Schelstraete, M.-A. And Colette, É., (2012). Delayed language and dysphasia: diagnostic questions. In ARLD (Ed.), Language & Practices (Num.50, pp. 41-68).
- Schelstraete, M.-A. And Colette, É., (2012). Delayed language and dysphasia: diagnostic questions. In ARLD (Ed.), Language & Practices (Num.50, pp. 41-68)
- Rescorla, L. & Lee, E. C. (1999). Language disorders in young children. In Layton, T. & Watson, L. (Eds.), Nature: Vol. I. Manual of early language disorders in children (pp. 1-38). New York: Delmar.
- Toscanelli A. (1990) “Contribution of language theories on the development of communication, their limits of application in speech therapy intervention for children with multiple disabilities”,
- Tranel, 16, 49-64.
- Vaniere, M., (2012). Impacts of speech and language delay on social interactions between the child and the teacher in the large section of kindergarten, around an activity: The textless book. Thesis to obtain the certificate of speech therapist. University of Nantes.
- Viot, F., (2006) Schooling of dysphasic children: price in educational and pedagogical charge. Dissertation for obtaining the Bachelor of Education Sciences, University of Lyon.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.