Funding and Academic Performance in Universal Primary Education Schools in Aboke Subcounty Kole District, Uganda
Apio Sarah Okite
- Ablo, E. and Reinikka, R. (2012). Do Budgets Really Matter? Evidence from Public spending on Education and health in Uganda. Washington, D.C: World Bank Report.
- Ahamed, R. (2009). Corporate policy: Values and social responsibility. Journal of Management.
- Alexander, L. and Simmons, J. (2005). The Determinants of School Achievement in developin countries: the Educational production Function. Washington, D.C; IBRD staff. Working paper No.201, IBRD.
- Benson and O’Hallaran (2007). Tackling low educational achievement. York: The Joseph Rowntree Foundation.
- Charles A. Dana, A Centre (2010). Resource allocation practices and student achievement (December 4th 2000 ed.): South west Education Development Laboratory Texas.
- Chaudhury and Hammer (2014) Provider Absence in Schools and Health Clinics: Northest Universities Development Consortium conference.
- Chimombo, J. P. G. (2005). ‘Quantity versus quality in education: Case studies in Malawi’. International Review of Education, 51, 155-172.
- David M. Van Slyke, (2013). Agency Theory and Beyond: Contracted Providers’ Motivations to properly used service monitoring tools, Journal of public Administration 19(20:207-227
- Evernest, G. (2010), Financial disclosure by accountable organizations of central governments, Journal of public sector accounting, 16(6), 505-501
- Ferrer (2009). Decentralization in Indonesia, International Journal for decision makers, Journal of public sector evaluation, 18(1)
- Frost, D and More A. (2010). Gaining competitive advantage through Competence Development. Journal of management development; Volume 02 issue1.
- Gauntam, M. (2009), Using models as tools in education and training, Wallingford UK, Pretence hall.
- Glewwe, Paul, Naumann Ilias, and Michael Kremer, (2014). “Teacher Incentives.”National Bureau of Economic Research Working paper 9671
- Hanson, G. (2010). The reason of rules; constitutional political economy, Cambridge University Evans Publishers
- Hanushek, E.A (2013). ‘The failure of input-based schooling policies’ The Economic Journal 113, 64-98.
- Hazel,(2010). The new public management; Improving research and policy dialogue, Journal of public management, PP 12
- Herman. T. (2010), Responsible regulation: Transcending the deregulation debate, Journal of Management Science, PP4
- J.C Munene, (2009). The management of Universal Primary Education in Uganda: Organization for social science research in Eastern and Southern Africa PP1-36
- Kaplan, N. (2010), Financial reporting in public sector focusing in value for money, Oxford University Press.
- Kasirye, I. (2009), Determinants of learning achievement in Uganda: Economic policy Research centre Makerere University.
- Kinyera, G.A.(2009). Teachers’ work experience and pupils’ schooling experiences determinants of achievement in primary schools Kampala: Uganda National Examination Board.
- Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES), (2008). Guidelines on policy, roles and Responsibilities of stakeholders in implementation of Universal Primary Education (UPE), Monitor Newspaper Publication Limited, a nation media group company, Kampala
- Mullins, R.(2010). Establishing value for money in public sector service delivery. Journal Of Management,PP12
- Mushemea Elijjah Dickens, (2003), Financial management of Education in Decentralized Setting: the case of Uganda.
- Okidi A. John and Guloba Madina 2006, Decentralization.
- Nannyonjo, H. (2007) Education inputs in Uganda. In Africa Human development Group (Vol.WP/98). Washington DC: World Bank
- Neter, S. (2010). Changes in the public sector. A review of recent alternative accounting Research, Journal of accounting, auditing and accountability PP3-11New Vision Newspaper, The new Vision printing and Publication Company limited, Kampala
- Nishimura, M., Yamano, T. and Saaoka, Y. (2008). ‘Impacts of the Universal Primary Education policy on Education Attainment and private Costs in rural Uganda in rural Uganda”. Journal of Education, 29,161-175.
- Nzabona, I. (2010). Accountability in public sector of Rwanda, paper presentation, Kigali.
- Peter.O. Ikoya, (2008). Centralization and Decentralization of school’s facilities Management in Nigeria: Journal of Educational Administration.
- Smith, P.C and Street, A. (2006). Analysis of secondary Education Efficiency. London: Spending on Education and Health in Uganda. Washington, D.C: World Bank
- Roudel, F(2010). Decentralization, enablement and local governance in low income Countries, Environment and planning, Journal of public sector, PP31
- The constitution of the Republic of Uganda (2005). The Education and Sports Annual performance report (ESAPR), Ministry of Education Sports 2008/2009
- The Local Government Act 1997, and Local Government’s Amendments Act, 1997.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.