Behavioral and Preventive Pediatrics
- Allender JA and Spardley BW. (2005). Opportunities and challenges in community health nursing. In: Allender JA and Spradley BW. (ed.). community health nursing; Promoting and Protecting the public’s health. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins.
- American Nursing Association. 2014, Health care transformation: The affordable care act and more, viewed 30 January 2019, http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ Policy Advocacy/HealthSystemReform/AffordableCareAct.pdf.
- American Nursing Association. (2019). Quality and Innovation Conference: The Nursing Process. Orlando, FL.
- Bagnasco A, Cadorin L, Barisone M, and Bressan V. (2013). Ethical dimensions of pediatric nursing: A rapid evidence assessment. Nursing Ethics 1–12.
- Ball JW and Bindler RC. (2003). Pediatric Nursing: caring for children. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Julie Levin Alexander.
- Basavanthappa BT. (2005). Community Health Nursing. New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers.
- Bergh AL, Friberg F, Persson E and Dahlborg-Lyckhage E. (2015). Registered Nurses’ Patient Education in Everyday Primary Care Practice. Global qualitative nursing research 10, 1177.
- Boseman L. 2017, Atraumatic Care: A Device To Reduce Pain In The Pediatric Population During Painful Ambulatory Procedures, viewed 30 January 2019, https://www.childlife.org/about-aclp/news/2017/01/05/atraumatic-care-a-device-to-reduce-pain-in-the-pediatric-population-during-painful-ambulatory-procedures.
- Bowden VR. (2000). Pediatric nursing practice: keeping pace with technological advances. MCN, The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing 25, 318–321.
- Chhugani M and Kaushik A. (2014). Neonatal Nursing- Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow. Journal of Neonatal Biology 3, 1000144.
- Cobanoglu N. (2009). Pure and Applied Medical Ethics. Ankara: Plato Publisher.
- Dalmida SG, Amerson R, Foster J, Dehaney L, Magowe M, Nicholas PK, and Leffers J. (2016). Volunteer service and service-learning: Opportunities, partnerships, and United Nations millennium development goals. Journal of Nursing Scholarship 48, 517–526.
- Datta P. (2014). Pediatric nursing. New Delhi: Jaypee brothers.
- Datta P. (2007). Pediatric Nursing. Jaypee Brothers: Medical Publishers.
- David S. 2003, Hospital Admissions.” Emedicine Consumer Health, viewed 29 January 2019, http://www.emedicinehealth.com/fulltext/11983.htm.
- Dougherty D, Meikle SF, Owens P, and others (2005). Children health care in the first national healthcare quality report and national health care disparities report, Med Care 43 (3 suppl): 158-163.
- First Nations and Inuit Health Branch (FNIHB) (2010). Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines for Nurses in Primary Care 2010. Pediatric Prevention and Health Maintenance (Pp 3-13).
- Flynn BC, Ivanov LL. (2004). Health Promotion through Healthy Communities and cities. In Stanhope M and Lancaster J. (ed.). Community and Public Health nursing. St Louis: Mosby.
- Fooladi MM. (2015). The Role of Nurses in Community Awareness and Preventive Health. International journal of community-based nursing and midwifery 3, 328-329.
- Francischinelli AG, Almeida FD, and Fernandes DM. (2012). Routine use of therapeutic play in the care of hospitalized children: nurses’ perceptions. Acta Paulista de Enfermagem.
- Fraser J. (2014). Pediatric Nursing in Australia. Cambridge. 1-107.
- Giles M, Parker V, and Mitchell R. (2014). Recognizing the differences in the nurse consultant role across context: a study protocol. BioMed Central Nursing, 13-30.
- Goren A (ed.). (2016). Psychological, emotional, and physical experiences of hospitalized children. Clin Case Rep Rev. University of Rome: G.Marconi.
- Guerreiro F I. 2015, Assessing the respect of children’s rights in the hospitals of Georgia, viewed 28 January 2019, http://www.ncdc.ge/Handlers/GetFile.ashx?ID=b55deb41-d48f-430c-a88d-f1bba5bac50c
- Hatfield NT. (2009). Broadribb’s Introductory Pediatric Nursing. New Delhi: Wolters Kluwer.
- Haut C. 2017, Nurse practitioner/pediatrician collaboration: Try a pediatric health care/medical home model, viewed 30 January 2019, https://www.mdedge.com/pediatrics/article/150263/business-medicine/nurse-practitioner/pediatrician-collaboration-try.
- Hockenberry M and Wilson. (2013). Wong’s essentials of pediatric nursing. St. Louis, MO: Mosby/Elsevier
- House R. 2016, What are some current trends in pediatric nursing, viewed 29 January 2019, https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-current-trends-in-pediatric-nursing.
- INTERNATIONAL CHILD AND YOUTH CARE NETWORK. 2001, The Four Principles of Child Rights, viewed 28 January 2019, https://www.cyc-net.org/today2001/today011120.html.
- Irgil E. (2001). Public Health and Ethics. In: Demirhan AE, Oguz Y, Elcioglu O and Dogan H. (ed.). Clinical Ethics. Istanbul: Spectrum Offset.
- Kadioglu F and Kadioglu S. (2001). The Process of Ethical Decision Making in Clinical Practice. In: Demirhan AE, Oguz Y, Elcioglu O and Dogan H. (ed.). Clinical Ethics. Istanbul: Nobel Medicine Publisher.
- Kelo M, Martikainen M, and Eriksson E. (2015). Patient Education of Children and Their Families: Nurses’ Experiences. Continuing Nursing Education.
- Kemppainen V, Tossavainen K and Turunen H. (2013). Nurses’ roles in health promotion practice: an integrative review. Health Promotion International 28, 490–501.
- Lachman VD. (2009). Practical use of the nursing Code of Ethics: part II. Medical-surgical Nursing 18, 191–194.
- Lipman TH. (2017). Community Engagement for Pediatric Nurses. Journal of Pediatric Nursing 33, 101–102.
- Maps JK. 2016, Kids can be traumatized by hospital stays, research shows, viewed 30 January 2019, https://psychlopaedia.org/health/kids-can-be-traumatised-by-hospital-stays-research-shows/
- Marlow and Redding. (2005). Text Book of Pediatric Nursing. Philadelphia: WB. Saunders company.
- Moghaddam KB, Moghaddam MB, Moghaddam LS, and Ahmadi F. (2011). The Concept of Hospitalization of Children from the View Point of Parents and Children. Iranian Journal of Pediatrics 21, 201-208.
- Montalto SA. (2014). Ethical principles in pediatric practice. The Journal of the Malta College of Family Doctors 03, 5.
- Murphey M. 1990, Brief history of pediatric nurse practitioners and nap nap 1964-1990. viewed 28 January 2019, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2250223.
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP). 2019, Priorities for Evidence in Practice: NAPNAP Research Agenda: 2014 – 2019, viewed 30 January 2019, https://www.napnap.org/sites/default/files/userfiles/for_providers/NAPNAP_Research_Agenda_2014-2019_Final.pdf
- Neutzling BRDS, Barlem JGT, Barlem ELD, Hirsch CD, Pereira LA, and Schallenberguer CD. (2017). Defending the rights of children in a hospital setting: nurses’ advocacy in health. Escola Anna Nery 21, 1414-8145.
- Nunnari W. 2012, Our top 10 great attributes of a nurse, viewed 28 January 2019, http://blog.diversitynursing.com/blog/bid/119857/Our-top-10-great-attributes-of-a-nurse
- Nursing process.org. 2019, The 5 Steps of the Nursing Process, viewed 30 January 2019, https://www.nursingprocess.org/Nursing-Process-Steps.html.
- Pérez-Cuevas R, Hernández OM, and Trujillo GG. (2010). Nurses: the “front gate” to provide effective pediatric preventive care. Boletín medico del Hospital Infantil de México 67
- Roberts J, Fenton G and Barnard M. (2015). Developing effective therapeutic relationships with children, young people, and their families. Nursing Children and Young People 27, 30-35.
- Rosenkoetter MM and Milstead JA. (2010). A code of ethics for nurse educators. Nursing Ethics 17, 137–139.
- Royal College of Nursing. 2012, The Principles of Nursing Practice, viewed 29 January 2019, http://www.rcn.org.uk/development/practice/principles .
- Sethi N and Awasthi S. (2014). Essential of pediatric nursing. Jalandhar city: Lotus publishers.
- Sterling MY. (2013). Pediatric Nurses as Advocates. In: Rodriguez J (ed.). Society of Pediatric Nurses.
- Story L, Hinton A, and Wyatt SB. (2010). The role of community health advisors in community-based participatory research. Nursing Ethics 17, 117–126.
- Taylor MK. (2006). Mapping the literature of pediatric nursing. Journal of the Medical Library Association 94, 128-136.
- Tondatti PC, Correa I. (2012). Use of music and play in pediatric nursing care in the hospital environment. Investigación y Educación en Enfermería 30, 362-370.
- Tornyay RD. (1980). Public Health Nursing: The Nurse’s Role in Community-Based Practice. Annual Review of Public Health 1, 83-94.
- Turkmen AS and Savaser S. (2015). Pediatric Nurses’ Information and Applications Related to Ethical Codes. Iranian Journal of Pediatrics 25, 321.
- UK Essays.2018, Principles of Pediatric Nursing Practice : Case Study, viewed 29 January 2019, https://www.ukessays.com/essays/nursing/principles-paediatric-nursing-practice-6470.php?vref=1.
- UK Essays. 2018, The Role of Pediatric Nursing, viewed 28 January 2019, https://www.ukessays.com/essays/nursing/personal-examination-of-the-role-of-pediatric-nursing-nursing-essay.php?vref=1.
- Underwood J. 2003, The value of nurses in the community, viewed 31 January 2019, https://www.canadian-nurse.com/~/media/cna/page-content/pdf-fr/value_nurses_community_april_2003_e.pdf
- UNICEF. 2014, Convention on the Rights of the Child: UNICEF for every child, viewed 28 January 2019, https://www.unicef.org/crc/index_protecting.html.
- Weiss MD. (2005). Advanced Practice Nursing Education: Opening Doors to Community Collaboration. Advanced Practice Nursing journal 5.
- WHO. 2003, WHO European Strategy for Continuing Education for Nurses and Midwives 2003, viewed 29 January 2019, http://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0016/102238/E81549.pdf
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.