TNC: Vol 8 No 5 Oct 2020
Transactions on Networks and Communications (TNC) is an international, peer reviewed, open access, bi-monthly, on-line publishing journal, which aims to publish premier papers on all the related areas of advanced research carried on in its field. TNC is published by the Society for Science and Education, United Kingdom, an on-line publishing organization that supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing.
Aims and Scope
The journal enfolds novel concepts of networking and communications focusing on network architectures, network services, infrastructure and services virtualization, privacy, security and trust, service discovery, propagation and broadcasting, service utilization and management.
ICV Impact Point 2018 : 95.36
- Rapid publication: Through on-line submission system and competitive peer-review times
- Online First : Accepted manuscripts published on-line within 5 days of acceptance, with DOIs for immediate citation
- High Visibility: Will be indexed/listed in in CrossRef, DOI, CiteSeer, Google scholar, Index Copernicus, Open J Gate, Journal TOCs and other major indexing databases.
- Persistent Archival: Will be archived in CLOCKSS to ensure long-term preservation of digital journal content
- Copyright: All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors (Author Rights).
- Established titles with state-of-the-art electronic publishing using on-line reading tools.
Authors can contribute with articles that illustrate
- Research Results
- Projects / Applications
- Methodologies / Algorithms
- Surveys / Scholarly Reviews
- Case Studies
- Industrial experiences
- Book Reviews
Such an all-inclusive Journal allows researchers across the disciplines to better appreciate these advances without the need to search more specialist Journals.
Important dates (For Volume 8, No 5, Oct 2020)
- Submission Deadline : 15 Oct 2020
- Authors Notification : 25 Oct 2020
- Publication Date : 30 Oct 2020