BJHR: Vol 9 No 1 Jan 2022
Publish Your Research with High Visibility in Timely and Professional Manner
British Journal of Healthcare & Medical Research (BJHR) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides an easy access to high quality manuscripts in all related aspects of diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in human beings. The journal also focuses upon the challenges and opportunities and how healthcare can benefit from it in terms of reduced costs and improved diagnosis, therapy, and care. Access to health care manuscripts provides an insight that varies across countries, groups, and individuals, largely influenced by social and economic conditions as well as the health policies in place.
The journal brings professionals in medicine, psychology, physiotherapy, nursing, dentistry, midwifery (obstetrics) and allied health, plus many other disciplines such as public health practitioners, community health workers and assistive personnel, who systematically provide personal and population-based preventive, curative and rehabilitative care services in health care under single roof.
BJHR accepts original research articles, review articles, case reports, mini reviews, rapid communication, opinions and editorials on all related aspects of treating impairments in human beings. All the published content is made openly accessible freely under Creative Common Attribution License.
You can submit manuscript through email at email@example.com
- Rapid publication: Through on-line submission system and competitive peer-review times
- Online First : Accepted manuscripts published on-line within 5 days of acceptance, with DOIs for immediate citation
- High Visibility: Will be indexed/listed in CrossRef, DOI, DBLP, CiteSeer, Google scholar and other major indexing databases
- Persistent Archival: Will be archived in CLOCKSS to ensure long-term preservation of digital journal content
- Copyright: All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors (Author Rights)
- Established titles with state-of-the-art electronic publishing using on-line reading tools
Authors can contribute with articles that illustrate
- Research Results
- Projects / Applications
- Methodologies / Algorithms
- Surveys / Scholarly Reviews
- Case Studies
- Industrial experiences
- Book Reviews
Such an all-inclusive Journal allows researchers across the disciplines to better appreciate these advances without the need to search more specialist Journals.
Important dates (For Volume 9, No 1, Jan 2022)
- Submission Deadline : 10 Jan 2022
- Authors Notification : 20 Jan 2022
- Publication Date : 30 Jan 2022
Editor-in-Chief Professor Kenji Suzuki, Department of Radiology, Division of the Biological Sciences, The University of Chicago, IL , United States