EJAS: Vol 9 No 2 April 2021
European Journal of Applied Sciences (EJAS) is an international, peer reviewed, open access, bimonthly, on-line publishing journal, which aims to publish premier papers on all the related areas of advanced research carried in its field. EJAS is published by the Services for Science and Education, United Kingdom, which is an on-line publishing organization that supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing.
Scope: EJAS publishes information on advancements in wide variety of topics pertaining to the applied and natural sciences, not limited to Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, Divinity, Education, Engineering and technology, Architecture and design, Environmental studies and forestry, Family and consumer science, Atmospheric sciences, Oceanography, Human physical performance and recreation, Journalism, Media studies and communication, Business, Law, Library and museum studies, Military sciences, Public administration, Public policy, Social work, Transportation.
ICV Impact Point 2018 : 96.83
- Rapid publication: Through on-line submission system and competitive peer-review times
- Online First : Accepted manuscripts published on-line within 5 days of acceptance, with DOIs for immediate citation
- High Visibility: Will be indexed/listed in CrossRef, DOI, DBLP, CiteSeer, Google scholar and other major indexing databases.
- Persistent Archival: Will be archived in CLOCKSS to ensure long-term preservation of digital journal content
- Copyright: All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors (Author Rights)
- Established titles with state-of-the-art electronic publishing using on-line reading tools
Authors can contribute with articles that illustrate
- Research Results
- Projects / Applications
- Methodologies / Algorithms
- Surveys / Scholarly Reviews
- Case Studies
- Industrial experiences
- Book Reviews
Such an all-inclusive Journal allows researchers across the disciplines to better appreciate these advances without the need to search more specialist Journals.
Important dates (For Volume 9, No 2, April 2021)
- Submission Deadline : 10 Apr 2021
- Authors Notification : 20 Apr 2021
- Publication Date : 30 Apr 2021