AIVP: Vol 7 No 5 Oct 2019
AIVP is an international, peer reviewed, open access, bimonthly, on-line publishing journal, which aims to publish premier papers on all the related areas of advanced research carried in its field. AIVP is published by the Society for Science and Education, United Kingdom, which is an on-line publishing organization that supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing.
Scope: AIVP publishes information on advancements in computer vision and current developments in image analysis and video processing. The journal enfolds novel concepts of image processing and computer vision from the low-level, iconic processes of early vision to the high-level, symbolic processes of recognition and interpretation.
ICV Impact Point 2017 : 96.83
- Rapid publication: Through on-line submission system and competitive peer-review times
- Online First : Accepted manuscripts published on-line within 5 days of acceptance, with DOIs for immediate citation
- High Visibility: Will be indexed/listed in CrossRef, DOI, DBLP, CiteSeer, Google scholar and other major indexing databases.
- Persistent Archival: Will be archived in CLOCKSS to ensure long-term preservation of digital journal content
- Copyright: All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors (Author Rights)
- Established titles with state-of-the-art electronic publishing using on-line reading tools
Authors can contribute with articles that illustrate
- Research Results
- Projects / Applications
- Methodologies / Algorithms
- Surveys / Scholarly Reviews
- Case Studies
- Industrial experiences
- Book Reviews
Such an all-inclusive Journal allows researchers across the disciplines to better appreciate these advances without the need to search more specialist Journals.
Important dates ( For Volume 7, No 5, Oct 2019 )
- Submission Deadline : 15 Oct 2019
- Authors Notification : 25 Oct 2019
- Publication Date : 30 Oct 2019