Advantages of publishing in a SSE-UK managed scholarly journal.
- Web-based submission system and competitive peer-review times. The status of editorial process can be tracked on line.
- Accepted articles published on-line within 3 days of acceptance.
- Each accepted article is assigned with a unique permanent Digital Object Identifier (DOI) which is used for citation immediately after on-line publication.
- The contents of SSE-UK journals are archived in CLOCKSS to ensure long-term preservation of digital content.
Wide international readership
- Abstracting/Indexing: The listing in major indexing databases is under process.
- Available to the readers in more than 175 countries at no subscription or membership cost.
Liberal copyright policies
- Authors retain copyright
- No fees for authors to reuse their published material
- Authors can request a free PDF of their published article for their own personal use (see Authors’ rights)
- SSE journals are compliant with the open access policies of research funding agencies
- Authors can post their submitted or accepted manuscript on their institution’s Web site or an open-access repository (see Authors’ rights)
- Established titles with state-of-the-art electronic publishing using Reading tools
- International editorial boards with top researchers in their fields