Publish Research Articles as Journal Special Issues
Conference organizers are welcomed to propose special issue publication for national/international conferences. Special Issue may include the full-length articles that were exhibited in the conference, symposium or workshop. Publishing special issue for conference papers in SSE-UK journals is possible only for original articles which are peer-reviewed and plagiarism free.
Proposals for the special issue in one of our journals are welcome at any time. The basic requirement for Special Issue publishing are as follows;
- Conference organizer should appoint Guest Editor (s) for the special issue who will be responsible for handling and communication related to special issue and articles in this issue.
- On behalf of organizing committee guest editor (s) must write an editorial article for this special issue. Editorial article normally includes summary and perspective of the conference held with a brief statement for launching special issue.
- Conference coordinator should use our article submission system for full paper submission for the said special issue and perform peer-review through our editorial workflow. If the coordinator is accepting full paper through their own system then have to send us through the guest editor (s).
- The plagiarism check for each article will be performed and the report will be sent to the guest editor for further action/decision.
- The manuscript should be prepared and formatted strictly as per author guideline of the corresponding Journal.
- The guest editors vouch with their names and academic reputation for the quality of the papers.
- We do not require any copyright transfer, All article will be published with open access under CC BY-NC 4.0 end user license and author will be full copyright holder (Unless specified/transferred to institution) by granting SSE-UK as the publisher. Kindly click here for publishing policies.
- The guest editor should send the article to us as soon as accepted so that we can process typesetting as per our journal final format requirement. The issue will be published as per guest editor’s instruction but we require articles prior publication time for copyediting.
Guest Editor(s) are welcome to suggest any other necessary detail to be included/considered for the special issue.
All published articles are assigned a DOI. To help the journal carry the costs of the DOI registration, SSE-UK charges a fee of £ 1950, for the publication of special issues. Often, the budget of a conference allows a small sum for such purposes or the publication fee can be covered by a grant from the guest editors’ organizations. All other publication costs are carried by the publisher. It is not permissible to request a publication fee from the authors whose papers are published in the special issue.
Interested conference coordinators may contact us for further information regarding special issue publication at email@example.com
Published Special Issues
- First International Conference on Affective computing, Machine Learning and Intelligent Systems (ACMLIS’17), in the journal TMLAI