JBEMi: Vol 5 No 4 Aug 2018
JBEMi is an international, peer reviewed, open access, bi-monthly, on-line publishing journal, which aims to publish premier papers on all the related areas of advanced research carried on in its field. JBEMi is published by the Society for Science and Education, United Kingdom which is an on-line publishing organization that supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing
Aims and Scope JBEMi enfolds advances in medical imaging, image analysis and biomedical engineering, medical informatics, bioinformatics, computer aided/ assisted diagnosis relevant to tools and methods for improved health care and biomedical research.
- Rapid publication: Through on-line submission system and competitive peer-review times
- Online First : Accepted manuscripts published on-line within 5 days of acceptance, with DOIs for immediate citation
- High Visibility: Will be indexed/listed in in CrossRef, DOI, CiteSeer, Google scholar, Index Copernicus, Open J Gate, Journal TOCs and other major indexing databases.
- Persistent Archival: Will be archived in CLOCKSS to ensure long-term preservation of digital journal content
- Copyright: All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors (Author Rights).
- Established titles with state-of-the-art electronic publishing using on-line reading tools.
Authors can contribute with articles that illustrate
- Research Results
- Projects / Applications
- Methodologies / Algorithms
- Surveys / Scholarly Reviews
- Case Studies
- Industrial experiences
- Book Reviews.
Such an all-inclusive Journal allows researchers across the disciplines to better appreciate these advances without the need to search more specialist Journals.
Important dates ( For Volume 5 No 4, Aug 2018 )
- Submission Deadline : 15 Aug 2018
- Authors Notification : 25 Aug 2018
- Publication Date : 30 Aug 2018
Editor-in-Chief Professor Kenji Suzuki, Department of Radiology, Division of the Biological Sciences, The University of Chicago, IL , United States