ASSRJ: Vol 4 No 9, Sep 2017
Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal (ASSRJ) is very much interested in your study. If you have unpublished papers in hand and have the idea of making our journal a vehicle for your research interests, please feel free to submit your manuscripts to this journal through our Paper Submission System or send them by email to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASSRJ is an international, peer reviewed, open access, bi-monthly, on-line publishing journal, which aims to publish premier papers on all the related areas of advanced research carried in its field. ASSRJ is published by the Society for Science and Education, United Kingdom which is an on-line publishing organization that supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing
Scope: ASSRJ allows researchers to publish and share their thoughts, ideas and findings beyond physical boundaries. Theoretical & empirical research articles, reviews and case studies related to all the field of social sciences are welcomed.
- Rapid publication: Through on-line submission system and competitive peer-review times
- Online First : Accepted manuscripts published on-line within 5 days of acceptance, with DOIs for immediate citation
- High Visibility: Will be indexed/listed in CrossRef, DOI, Scopus, Ulrichsweb, DBLP, arXiv, CiteSeer, Google scholar and other major indexing databases.
- Persistent Archival: Will be archived in CLOCKSS to ensure long-term preservation of digital journal content
- Copyright: All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors (Author Rights).
- Low Cost: Article Processing Charges 99£ only
- Established titles with state-of-the-art electronic publishing using on-line reading tools.
Authors can contribute with articles that illustrate
- Research Results
- Projects / Applications
- Methodologies / Algorithms
- Surveys / Scholarly Reviews
- Case Studies
- Industrial experiences
- Book Reviews.
Such an all-inclusive Journal allows researchers across the disciplines to better appreciate these advances without the need to search more specialist Journals.
Important dates ( For Volume 4, No 9, Sep 2017 )
- Submission Deadline : 15 Sep 2017
- Authors Notification : 25 Sep 2017
- Publication Date : 30 Sep 2017